Chi Chat with Chi Heng

Thursday, December 20, 2007

3 Blasting weeks

So my 3rd week into Qais, i've gotten quite abit of work, even more screw-ups, then some beer,some sex toys, a mp3 player from a lucky draw(!), some sea monkeys, a good long break and best of all MY 1ST PAYCHECK. Heck its not even Christmas yet.

Yes, yes Tomorrow's my bday, but I've got nothing big planned this year... well maybe dinner with the coy and stuff but yea nothing like last year's merlion session...
Well i guess i've already gotten the best present i could ask for - a job. Or even better the dream job.

I really like where im at, but it's too comfortable. Qais is a place where i would like to be at after years of rigid corporate style work, only then, i think i can truly appreciate where I'm at... Feels like i just jumped straight into the fun part, and its kinda hard to cope? Haha mixed feelings, really...

Next year will be a big year for Qais, and by big i mean a massive big kinda BIG, and i cant be messing it up now can i?
Guess I'll be hitting the library this break.

1 Comments:

  • Keep up the good work.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home