Chi Chat with Chi Heng

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

It never rains but POURS

Its true.
When it pours, it pours hard.

Take for example the recent series of events:

1. The left ear piece of my $300 iem went bonkers, I had to send it back all the way to the States for RMA...
2. (Ok not so recent) My Phone's Camera lens cracked... how did i manage to pull this one off, I'm also not very certain...
3. My Laptop's battery is dead, meaning im working with a non-mobile laptop. Kinda like carrying a desktop around if you might say, cause you'll always need a power source.
4. I'm down with the flu! Yes it Sucks and Blows! best of all, although I'm covered under my company's health insurance, I had to pay "because i told the auntie too late, and she keyed in the medicine liao"... right...

Too seh to be bothered.

Looks like the "Robert" days are back. Hey at least the fortune teller's pretty accurate on this one.
Hope she's accurate on the 2 other things she said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home